Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lotus Notes - Can't do multiple "Send Tos"

Hi

I've read a few threads about how to use VBA to send an email via LotusNotes, complements of Andy Wiggin
(http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...a-31090607784e

However, whilst it works fine for one recipient in each of the "SendTo", "CC" and "BCC" fields, it does not work for, say, 2 recipients in the "SendTo" field

For example, I have tried setting the EmailSendTo variable (please see above post) to , ", but the email only gets sent to "..

How can I rectify this

Many thanks for your suggestions

SuperJas.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi SuperJas,

I haven't worked with Notes much, but you could try either 1) separating the
email addresses with semicolons (" ; ") or 2)
using array("
", " "). One of those may do the
trick.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

SuperJas wrote:
Hi,

I've read a few threads about how to use VBA to send an email via
LotusNotes, complements of Andy Wiggins

(http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...dg=microsoft.p
ublic.excel.programming&mid=f4a0d4d3-74af-4a62-b09a-31090607784e)

However, whilst it works fine for one recipient in each of the
"SendTo", "CC" and "BCC" fields, it does not work for, say, 2
recipients in the "SendTo" field.

For example, I have tried setting the EmailSendTo variable (please
see above post) to , ", but the email only
gets sent to "...

How can I rectify this?

Many thanks for your suggestions,

SuperJas.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've ran into this same problem. I solved it by creating a mailing
list in my Notes address book, then using the mailing list name in the
SendTo field.

This sends the emails and attachments to all members of the mailing
list.

- Matty

SuperJas wrote:
Hi,

I've read a few threads about how to use VBA to send an email via
LotusNotes, complements of Andy Wiggins

(http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...dg=microsoft.p
ublic.excel.programming&mid=f4a0d4d3-74af-4a62-b09a-31090607784e)

However, whilst it works fine for one recipient in each of the
"SendTo", "CC" and "BCC" fields, it does not work for, say, 2
recipients in the "SendTo" field.

For example, I have tried setting the EmailSendTo variable (please
see above post) to , ", but the email only
gets sent to "...

How can I rectify this?

Many thanks for your suggestions,

SuperJas.