Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help Ofc Excel2003 macro locations

When I unhide my Personal.xls its properties show at location C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\xlstart

However, when I click my buttons to which I've assigned macros, I keep getting the message, "The macro "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE\xlstart\Personal.xls'!mymacro' cannot be found

I've gone in and corrected that portion of the path from ...\OFFICE\... to ...\OFFICE11... by right clicking the macro button and clicking the Assign Macro button and editing the top text box with the path, but it seems to do no good - it doesn't stick as I get the same message the next time I start Excel and try to use one of my macros

How can I get Excel 2003 to find my macros? I ran a Repair it did not correct the problem.