Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Empty Errors

Is it possible to supress the error sign created when a
field is left empty or the date returning as 1900 and
display a field as empty but keep the formula until data
is present?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
may be use something like
=IF(A1="","",your_formula)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Don Cleve" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Is it possible to supress the error sign created when a
field is left empty or the date returning as 1900 and
display a field as empty but keep the formula until data
is present?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
don don is offline

Yes but there is a problem with

=IF(K5<0,68,69)

which I use as a formula. Is it possible to use a double
If like IIF for this one?

Thanks again

Is it possible to supress the error sign created when a
field is left empty or the date returning as 1900 and
display a field as empty but keep the formula until data
is present?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
not quite sure what you're trying to do but try
=IF(K5="","",IF(K5<0,68,69))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel