Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making desired row the first displayed

How can I mare row n be the first row displayed (after any "freeze frame"
row(s))?

Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ctrl+home

use this to goto a specific
application.goto range("a22"),true

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
How can I mare row n be the first row displayed (after any "freeze frame"
row(s))?

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sat, 15 May 2004 12:21:52 -0500, "Don Guillett" wrote:

application.goto range("a22"),true

Works great. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Macro1() ' Will freeze Column A and rows1-6
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 5/15/2004 by James May

Range("B7").Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
End Sub

wrote in message
How can I mare row n be the first row displayed (after any "freeze frame"
row(s))?

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

glad to help