Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default prevent users from deleting columns

Hi
protect the worksheet and not only the workbook

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Joe" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am using Excel 2002 and would like to know if tehre is a way to

prevent users from deleting columns in a worksheet. I checked the
Structure protection feature of the Workbook, but this doesn't seem to
be able to do the trick.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

TIA,

Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joe joe is offline

Frank

The worksheets are protected

Jo

----- Frank Kabel wrote: ----

protect the worksheet and not only the workboo

-
Regard
Frank Kabe
Frankfurt, German

"Joe" schrieb im Newsbeitra
..
I am using Excel 2002 and would like to know if tehre is a way t

prevent users from deleting columns in a worksheet. I checked th
Structure protection feature of the Workbook, but this doesn't seem t
be able to do the trick
Does anyone know if this is possible
TIA
Jo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
this should prevent the user from deleting columns?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

----- Frank Kabel wrote: -----

Hi
protect the worksheet and not only the workbook

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Joe" schrieb im

Newsbeitrag
I am using Excel 2002 and would like to know if tehre is a way

prevent users from deleting columns in a worksheet. I checked

the
Structure protection feature of the Workbook, but this doesn't

seem to
be able to do the trick.
Does anyone know if this is possible?
TIA,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Joe

Under ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet there are many options that can be
checked to allow users to change protected sheets.

"Delete Columns" is one of these options.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP