Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hh hh is offline

Default Delete blank style

I have a workbook with some blank styles which there's no way of deleting them. There's a post from Jim Rech which suggested this code

Sub a(
Dim Stile As Style, Resp As Intege
For Each Stile In ActiveWorkbook.Style
If Stile.BuiltIn = False The
Resp = MsgBox("Delete " & Stile.Name, vbYesNoCancel
If Resp = vbYes The
Stile.Delet
ElseIf Resp = vbCancel The
Exit Su
End I
End I
Nex
End Su

This still doesn't work. Would have like to attach a sample wk, but couldn't

Any suggestions other than stripping out and rebuilding the workbook. If so, any tools to do this

TIA
hh