Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accessing a Hidden and Protected Workbook from a Macro??

I have the following issue -

1) Hide the "Data" worksheet
2) Now protect the workbook with a password

Now from a macro, how do I access this "Data" worksheet. Someone pleas
help me.

Basically I don't want other users to view the Data worksheet but wan
to access this work sheet from a macro.

Regards
D.J. Basumatar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Even if it's hidden, you can still do stuff with it.

Sub test()
MsgBox Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

"djbasumatari " wrote in
message ...
I have the following issue -

1) Hide the "Data" worksheet
2) Now protect the workbook with a password

Now from a macro, how do I access this "Data" worksheet. Someone please
help me.

Basically I don't want other users to view the Data worksheet but want
to access this work sheet from a macro.

Regards
D.J. Basumatari

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
this is no probelm. Try something like the following:

sub foo()
dim wks as worksheet
set wks = worksheets("Data")
wks.range("A1").value=12