Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run through name range

Gday from down under

a code i run at the moment inserts images in a cell highlighted with the cursor. What i have been unable to achieve is to have the code run through a list of headings on my worksheet with one click. Q: Can i assign a range name to desired cells ie inc, noninc,spec...etc and have the code run through allowing the user to select a image from a folder and insert into that cell range

Basically, i would hope to have one click, the code runs through the cell ranges and user selects image to insert for each range. The image folder always remains the same

Can someone accomplish this????