Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unique Identifier?

I guess I should just explain everything I want to do here. Then mayb
I won't have to keep asking so many questions.

I have an invoice sheet, and I want to be able to have a unique invoic
number on each invoice that I open. I'm not sure how to go abou
this.

Secondly, I have a button that some people have been helping me wit
that will send information from certain cells to a worksheet at the en
of the workbook, upon the second pressing of the button I want it t
send the same cells from the same cells to the next row of th
worksheet at the end of the workbook.

I'd then also like to have it so that when I press the button, It save
the first page of the workbook, and then opens a new invoice templat
with another unique identifier. But I want the last page of th
workbook to update with each new workbook. So the last sheet of th
workbook would save to the template and the first to a workbook. Whil
the two sheets in the middle remained unchanged.

I think I'm in way over my head. :

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just the first part then