Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default worksheet won't change visible status

Private Sub viewNNI()
With Application.CommandBars.ActionControl
If ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI SALES$").Visible = xlSheetVisibl
Then
'.State = msoButtonUp
ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI SALES$").Visible
xlSheetVeryHidden
ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI MARGIN $").Visible
xlSheetVeryHidden
ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI Cumm Sales $").Visible
xlSheetVeryHidden
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sales $$").Visible
xlSheetVeryHidden
Else
'.State = msoButtonDown
ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI SALES$").Visible
xlSheetVisible
ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI MARGIN $").Visible
xlSheetVisible
ActiveWorkbook.Charts("NNI Cumm Sales $").Visible
xlSheetVisible
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sales $$").Visible
xlSheetVeryHidden
End If
End With
End Sub

i can't get my worksheet name Sales $$ to change its Visible status
The worksheet name is correct. All the charts work. I don't understan
why this isn't working. Can someone please point out what I'm doin
wrong