Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OK Golf lovers, a little help here

Hi -I maintain stats for a golf league in the midwest. I am looking fo
a little help with a formula to automatically calculate how man
birdies/pars/bogeys in a round for people.

I will enter the hole numbers in, say A2-A10, Par for each hole o
B2-B10, then for the 100 members -their scores on each hole (each week
-in C2:C10, D2:D10 etc...

I have been banging my head for quite a while trying to find a way t
create a Birdy, Par and Bogey column that will automatically calculat
how many of each that player had that round.

Thanks for any help, it is much appreciated!!!!! I'm happy to fin
this board!

Cha