Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Useform ComboBox to Worksheet

Ryan,

Try something like

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Range("B2").Value = Me.ComboBox1.Value

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Ryan" wrote in message
I have a Userform with a ComboBox on it. I want to be able to

have a cell on the Worksheet be populated by the selection that
is made in the Useform ComboBox. For instance, in ComboBox1 on
Userfom1 "Title" is selected. When this happens, I want the
contents of cell B2 on Sheet1 to say "Title".

I know there has to be a way to do this...I just don't know the

way...

Ryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip