Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Putting Quotes in for XML

I'm trying to build an XML file using VBA. I want to put something like this in a string variable: <FORM Name="Rones Form"</FORM

The problem I'm having is with the quotes. Because its already in a string ( strXML = "<FORM Name=XXX") when I put the quotes in where the name of the form gose it fails. In Unix Shell I could place an escape character which would allow me to do stuff like this. Anyone got any ideas how to do this in VB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nevermind...I fout that the following will work: strQuote = """". This displays a ", which is what I needed.