Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA password / Program Freeze

The excel program that I use includes some VBA forms and code. Sometimes when I exit or closes the program whether saving or not, the program closes but then requests the VBA password. How can I do away with it

Then sometimes some normal functions would execute many times but then once in a while it would freeze the program.

I'll appreciate any respons

Thanks, Johan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's impossible to answer this without seeing the code that runs when your
application closes. I would not expect to see a prompt for the VB project's
password unless your code is trying to modify the project itself. That is,
programming the VBE rather than Excel, which is the usual case. Such code
might be identified by its using the "VBProject" object.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP