Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 97 Macro Compile Errors

I've got an Excel worksheet containing macros which works
fine on my PC but will not run on a colleagues computer.
He gets a lot of compile errors basically. Tried the
obvious stuff, thought it might be a problem with the
macro security settings but there doesn't seem to be much
chance to edit these in Excel 97. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When the application is on your friend's machine, go into the VBE and check
Tools, References. When code that runs on one machine has compile errors on
another typically you see items marked "missing".

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP