Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default validating datas from an excel

Hello all,

I have to make a validation of the data from an excel. I have to searc
row by row that data from excel are valid (that the combination and th
information from cells exist in database).
The search will be made in 4 different tables because the data fro
cells are from different tables.
If the row is not valid the program should stop.
It's my first time I'm doing this and I have some problems.
Maybe you can help me.
Thanks in advanced,
Laur