Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default COM add-in userform minimize button

Had a start with COM add-ins with Office XP developer.
Downloaded an example from Chip Pearson's website, XLCAI.
Noticed that the userform displayed in the COM add-in has a minimize
and maximize button. I couldn't find anything in the .VBA project file that
has to do with this.
Is this the normal behaviour when a userform is displayed throug a COM
add-in
or am I overlooking something in the coding or settings of the project file?

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

RBS,

COM Add-Ins developed in VBA Developer use VBA's Userform
objects, which don't have minimize and maximize buttons. The COM
Add-In example on my web site was developed with VB6, which uses
VB6 Forms objects, and these do have minimize and maximize
buttons. If you develop with VBA, you are restricted by the
limitations of VBA.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Had a start with COM add-ins with Office XP developer.
Downloaded an example from Chip Pearson's website, XLCAI.
Noticed that the userform displayed in the COM add-in has a

minimize
and maximize button. I couldn't find anything in the .VBA

project file that
has to do with this.
Is this the normal behaviour when a userform is displayed

throug a COM
add-in
or am I overlooking something in the coding or settings of the

project file?

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip,