Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting OnAction of custom menu item?

I'm using a Visual Basic app to open a workbook and set a custom menu in it.
It works okay, as far as I have it (thanks to much help from the Excel and
VB NG gurus!). The idea driving this is to remove all code from the
workbook - it's causing errors for my users.

Now I need to set the OnAction property of my menu items. Must OnAction
always refer to a macro in the workbook? Can I set OnAction to refer back
to a sub in the VB app? If this is possible, how would this look when
coded?

Ed