Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Close without save

Hi, Thanks in advance for any help. I need to close a
sheet without saving so as not to get the popup windows
for save as. I did make a change to the sheet, but do not
need to save this data.

Jesse
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jesse

Try here

http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/2004...g_a_workb.html

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Jesse" wrote in message
Hi, Thanks in advance for any help. I need to close a
sheet without saving so as not to get the popup windows
for save as. I did make a change to the sheet, but do not
need to save this data.

Jesse

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jesse

I assume you are wanting VBA code to close your workbook

Workbooks("BOOK1.XLS").Close SaveChanges:=Fals

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Dick,

Works great. Really appreciate the help.

Jesse

blog.com/excel/2004/04/closing_a_workb.html

--

.