Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Slow operation

I have devoloped a Excel work book with only 5 sheets in
it. The top sheet transfers information to other sheets.
The problem is that the program runs so so slow and even
locks up many times while I have this work book open.
What can I do to improve the performance of this workbook?

Mark Lloyd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark
post the relevant part of your code