Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm possition

Hi i have my userform possition set using the below code.

Me.Left = 350
Me.Top = 115

But the problem with that is that when the width of a column change
the userform is either overlapping the data or it has a large ga
between the data and the userform, so basicly what i am wanting to d
is insert the userform left [column d] and top [row 4].

Any ideas?

Thanks Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris,

See www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm for more details and a
downloadable workbook.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"chrisdarl " wrote in message
Hi i have my userform possition set using the below code.

Me.Left = 350
Me.Top = 115

But the problem with that is that when the width of a column changes
the userform is either overlapping the data or it has a large gap
between the data and the userform, so basicly what i am wanting to do
is insert the userform left [column d] and top [row 4].

Any ideas?

Thanks Chris.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris,

Not straightforward. Take a look at Chi[p's page at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm which shows how.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips