Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro selecting blank rows/columns

I have a macro that pastes data as values to a worksheet. After paste is done I need a method to delete all of blank rows and columns, order of delete is not important.

Problem is the that pasted data field contains blank cells in an otherwise populated row and/or column which need to remain and should not be deleted. Need help to figure out a method of taking out entirely blank rows and columns of the pasted data in a macro. Note this function must use the pasted data only and not the original user selected copied data

Another method I am trying to stay away from is to sort data rows/columns in descending order which would then force the blank rows and columns to the outside edge of the data field. Doing this will change the original sort order that user is not comfortable with

Thank you in advance for all of your invaluable sugestions and assistance in this matter

Floss
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
have a look at