Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending variable data to a web site to be computed then brought back to Excel

Hi, the first time I posted a question I got great responses to my
problem and got it fixed. This time i've got a much tougher problem.
I've got a Sunrise/set project where given a certain time span of
years it takes data from the US Naval Observatory Website and formats
it into a nice table of sunrise/set times. I have a UserForm that
asks for a start and end date and a state and city location. I would
like to have, where once all that data is inputed, Visual Basic in
Excel does the rest, it takes the data to the US Naval Website inputs
into it's appropriate boxes and then has the website generate a table
of times that is then brought back to excel to be formatted by the
rest of my program. Our professor doesn't think it's possible but
i've heard rumors that it can be done. Right now we have instructions
set up for the user to go through the process manually, inputing each
year, copying and pasting each table. I was looking at the Web Query
in Excel and the QueryTables in VBA, they look like something that
could get it done, but so far I can't figure it out. Any help would
be greatly appriciated with this, I'd love for my group to "wow" our
professor with this and I would definitly give credit to anyone and
everyone that can help me with this, thank you.
The is the website where the data input goes
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.html