Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding Matching Pivot Datafield

Below is a code that I cannot get to work. I am trying to
make it do the following: For each datafield it finds in
the pivot field I want it to Trim the first 6 letters to
the left off and then store that value as a variable
called TrmVal. This works so far. Then I want it to look
in all the items in the listbox1 and when it finds a
match, it needs to put a check in that listbox item. Its
not working.

Dim PvtTable
Dim TrmVal
Dim i As Long
Dim j As Long

'Clears all checks from Listbox1
With Worksheets("Wkly Renewals").ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
.Selected(i) = False
Next i
End With

Set PvtTable = Worksheets("Wkly Renewals").PivotTables
("PivotTable4")
For Each pvtfield In PvtTable.DataFields
TrmVal = Trim(Mid(pvtfield, 6))
With Worksheets("Wkly Renewals").ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
On Error Resume Next
j = Sheets("Wkly Renewals").Range
("E8:BV8").Find(pvtfield)