Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd huttenstine Todd huttenstine is offline

Default Finding Matching Pivot Datafield

Tom

lol were you thinking the number 72??? Sorry I hope you
didnt take my last post the wrong way. I was not
criticizing your help at all. I was looking back over the
code and the range indeed has no use so I took it out. I
had a bite to eat and then came back and got it working.
Here is what I was trying to do. See below:

'Clears all checks from Listbox1
With Worksheets("Wkly Renewals").ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
.Selected(i) = False
Next i
End With

Set PvtTable = Worksheets("Wkly Renewals").PivotTables
("PivotTable4")
For Each pvtfield In PvtTable.DataFields
'Value from the datafield of the pivottable
TrmVal = Trim(Mid(pvtfield, 6))
With Worksheets("Wkly Renewals").ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
On Error Resume Next
'Vlaue from the listbox
ListValue = .List(i)
' j = WorksheetFunction.Match(ListValue,
TrmVal, 0)
' If j Is Nothing Then
If ListValue = TrmVal Then
.Selected(i) = True