Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SheetSelectionChange

Hi
first: the event will only work for the workbook in which
it's resides. So AFAIK no chance to trigger this event
from a different workbook

Seconds: Your error could be that you have disabled
application.enableevents in the second workbook. This is
an application setting and would also affect your first
workbook. so you may check the event procedures in
workbook 2 for a missing
application.enableevents = true
statement