Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UDF tooltip

Is there a way to add a tooltip to a UDF? I have a UDF
with 6 inputs and a tooltip so I know the proper order of
the inputs would be great!

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

I actually put this into a menu item so the Ctrl+Shift+A
comes up automatically, but since I am giving this to
some of my clients, and since there are greater than 5
inputs, I am not wild about the Ctrl+Shift+A option since
you have to scroll down to input variables after 5. It
can be confusing.

Thanks for the input.
Dave

.