Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Version

I installed Excel 2003 on my computer 2 weeks ago. It seems kind of
unstable especially when it comes to making and drawing tables. Also is
there anything wrong with my VBA In it because if while in any sub I type
type any word such as the word "test" on a line by itself, I dont get an
error. I thought on previous versions of Excel if I typed a word on a line
byitself, it would turn red. I cant remember but thats what I thought
happened.

Does anyone have an opinion on Excel 2003?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Todd,

No opinion on Excel 2003 as I don't have it, but typing test on a line by
itself will not generate an error as it could be another procedure. It would
generate a run-time or a compile error, but not a syntax error.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
I installed Excel 2003 on my computer 2 weeks ago. It seems kind of
unstable especially when it comes to making and drawing tables. Also is
there anything wrong with my VBA In it because if while in any sub I type
type any word such as the word "test" on a line by itself, I dont get an
error. I thought on previous versions of Excel if I typed a word on a

line
byitself, it would turn red. I cant remember but thats what I thought
happened.

Does anyone have an opinion on Excel 2003?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Todd,

What do you mean by "drawing tables"?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
I installed Excel 2003 on my computer 2 weeks ago. It seems

kind of
unstable especially when it comes to making and drawing tables.

Also is
there anything wrong with my VBA In it because if while in any

sub I type
type any word such as the word "test" on a line by itself, I

dont get an
error. I thought on previous versions of Excel if I typed a

word on a line
byitself, it would turn red. I cant remember but thats what I

thought
happened.

Does anyone have an opinion on Excel 2003?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I meant Word. I was thinking about this problem because its part of the
2003 suite... my confusion... When I say drawing tables you know there is a
table toolbar in MS Word? Well on that toolbar there is a button called
"draw table" When you click that button you can then draw a table.
Sometimes when I am drawing a large table in MS Word, the program crashes.
This has nothing to do with Excel. Sorry for the confusion.