Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating Macro's

I am trying to create a macro (my first time) in excel
where I copy a value from one sheet, paste it in another,
grab values out of that spreadsheet and paste it back
into the first. Obviously this is pretty general. But
if anyone has any helpful links or advice for a first
time macro person with no VBA programming experience it
would be greatly apprecieated.