Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print header change

I am printing a worksheet using

With Sheets("Sheet1)
' Code that messes around with the worksheet
'
'
.PrintOut
End With

How can I change the print header before doing the .PrintOut? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try something like the following before the PrintOut method:

.PageSetup.CenterHeader = "whatever you want"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Hmmm..." wrote in message
I am printing a worksheet using

With Sheets("Sheet1)
' Code that messes around with the worksheet
'
'
.PrintOut
End With

How can I change the print header before doing the .PrintOut?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
You'll see how to set up all aspects of headers by recording a macro while
you do manual manipulations with page setup. Try pasting a logo too while
you are at that. :)
hth
Paul

"Hmmm..." wrote in message
I am printing a worksheet using

With Sheets("Sheet1)
' Code that messes around with the worksheet
'
'
.PrintOut
End With

How can I change the print header before doing the .PrintOut?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming

btw:
if you do several changes to page setup, try disabling screen repainting by
Application.ScreenUpdating = False (and then back to True :)
Page setup tends to make screen flicker.