Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If criteria not met then message box

I am very new to code. I have created macros in the past.
How can I write code that would let me manipulate data. For example:

I want them to enter a date that automatically puts Sunday in the cel
above it (Cell C5). I have this done in a formula so far!!
What I want if it's not Sunday, is a message box that pops up and say
"the date you entered is not equal to Sunday, change the date. " The

I am sure this is basic for some. I just can't get it to work