Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If criteria not met then message box

Michael,

View Code is only for event code, not for regular macros.

Use Alt-F11, then Ctrl-R, select your workbook in the window that appears,
thes use Insert |Module and paste the code in the window that appears. Then
you can use Tools | Macros...... to run the macro.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"daniels012 " wrote in message
Bernie: Where do I enter your code you gave me? I right clicked on the
sheet tab at the bottom and hit "view code" then I entered what you
gave me? It did not work? As I said I am very new to code?

Michael

---