Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Read a current footer value

One more thing that might work for me ...

I would like to read what the current value of a footer
is - i.e. I would like to do this:

FooterVal = _
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(1).PageSetup.RightFooter.val ue

This does not work though - I get an "object required"
error.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks - and this will be my last "footer" question!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Remove the .Value. The RightFooter is not an object, just a string
property...

FooterVal = _
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(1).PageSetup.RightFooter

Regards,

Juan Pablo González