Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to know if a sort is finished sucessfully?

Hi everyone,

I need to guarantee a sorting before start do compose my report.

My problem is: when I click on GO button, I sort a sheet and the nex
step is Hide my Form and the process begin to compose my report... bu
during this process, the XL status bar show me a msg "sorting..." an
the final report result is a report not sorted.

There´s a way to know or to continue the process if the process is OK?

Thanks

PS.: sorry my english:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

sorry may be i didnt understood you completely so just a
suggestion that try going through each statement(press F8)
and keep an eye on your spreadsheet. see if it sorts
before it hides the form because i think it should.

I need to guarantee a sorting before start do compose my

report.

My problem is: when I click on GO button, I sort a sheet

and the next
step is Hide my Form and the process begin to compose my

report... but
during this process, the XL status bar show me a

msg "sorting..." and
the final report result is a report not sorted.

There´s a way to know or to continue the process if the

process is OK?

Thanks

PS.: sorry my english:)

---