Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Column width units

When I check the width of a column, it says 8.43 (64
pixels). I understand the the 8.43 is the average number
of characters in the default font that will fit in the
column and the 64 is the number of pixels. But the Width
property of the column gives 48.

What unit is being given by the column width property?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norm,

The Width and Height properties are given in Points ( 1 point =
1/72 inch).

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson