Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare two working files

Hello there!

I have two working file. (1)Master file (2) List file

On my (1)Master file my data a

Company Name 1 Company Name 2 Company Name 3 FRSValue
3 V Deutschland fü r GmbH
Lackfabrik Hammen GmbH Lack GmbH

On my (2)list file my data a

Company Name 1 Company Name 2 Company Name 3 FRSValue

3 V Vertriebsg. Produkte GmbH 143311
Lackfabrik Hammen GmbH & Co. KG 421354
3M GmbH 133656
3M ESPE AG 787678
4 SC AG 424556

The first and second file don't have exact number of
records. All I need to do is to compare whether the list
in my Master file is also exsisting in the list of (2)
List file. The entry is not exactly the same as much as
possible there is similarity and after that I have to get
the FRS value and put on the Master file.

Any help is greatly appreciated.