Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy a macro

Hi,

I need to create a macro which will copy another macro to anothe
workbook. How can you go about this

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This link may give you a starting point:

Mike F
"pauluk " wrote in message

I need to create a macro which will copy another macro to another
workbook. How can you go about this?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Chip Pearson's page on using code to work with code

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

It doesn't have sample code for exactly what you are asking, I don't
believe, but it has all the basic information you need.

Tom Ogilvy

"pauluk " wrote in message

I need to create a macro which will copy another macro to another
workbook. How can you go about this?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Simplest way is to copy the code to a text file and copy it in the other
workbook with

ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Module1") _
.CodeModule.AddFromFile "C:\myTEst\volker1.xls"

HTH

Bob Phillips

"pauluk " wrote in message

I need to create a macro which will copy another macro to another
workbook. How can you go about this?

---

Copy workbook, don't copy macro CongroGrey Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 13th 08 04:56 PM
Macro to copy pcor New Users to Excel 5 July 17th 07 01:06 PM
COPY MACRO PCOR Excel Programming 7 January 6th 04 01:59 PM
Macro To Copy Down Jamesa Excel Programming 3 September 18th 03 01:30 PM