Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determining the Name of a Caller Macro

Similar to my last question, I would find it very handy to
be able to determine the name of the macro that called the
currently executing macro. Is there a VBA function or
statement that will do this for me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
AFAIK there's no such VBA function. You have to implement this on you
own. e.g. add a parameter in your function/procedure call to indicate
the calling procedure.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel