Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Percentages by dynamic groups

I have the following in a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is created
dynamically - an array of data is passed to it from my ASP Page.

The columns are fixed, however the rows will change.
How can I work out the %Turnover for each record within the Group(Branch)? -
I've worked it out manually below.

The calculation will be: Turnover/Total Turnover(for (each) Group)*100

Branch Account No Turnover %Turnover
Cambridge 1 50.00 44.23%
Cambridge 2 48.00 42.48%
Cambridge 3 15.00 13.27%

Cambridge Total 113.00 <- Total Turnover(for the Group Cambridge)

There can be many groups - this depends on the users selection.

Branch - Column B
Turnover - Column E
%Turnover - Column I

Someone suggested pivot tables. Is this a bit far-fetched?? Can I make use
of a combination of the $ character and something else?
I have all the information in the spreadsheet - just need the %Turnover.

Any help - be it a solution using Pivot tables - will be much appreciated.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
see your other post