Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default autofilling out a form by referencing a list

I hope I can explain this the way my mind sees it.

I have a form that is incredibly long for a program that
needs the information submitted in that format. The
problem is it could take me forever to fill it out. I have
the basic information the form needs. Here is an attempt
to explain the spreadsheet..
Columns
[ A ] [ B ] [ C ] [ D ]
[1]Item Text Text
[2]Item Text Price Text
[3]Item Text Text
[4]Item Text Text
[5]Item Text Text

I have a list on a seperate page that has the item# and
the price for say 1000 items, the "form" you see above is
just for one item(each form is repeated below the other
for the next item), the item number is listed 5x's and the
price is listed once. I need this form to be filled out
over 1000x's by referencing the list of items on a
seperate page in the same file. If this makes sense to you
please help! I don't want to spend countless hours filling
out forms for work when I could be doing homework for
school.