Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Search a value in particular range

I have data in column A : 100, 102, 105, 110

I have data in cell B1 : 10

I want to check whether value 103 comes in range 100, 102, 105, 110

Here in the given case it has come, as value 105 appears which includes 103.

I need a formula to check when value 103 arrives or arrived in that range.

In given case it arrived at 105

Please help me

Thank

Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Uhm, would this belong in maybe one of the Office groups? If not, please
help me!

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"Garima" wrote in message
I have data in column A : 100, 102, 105, 110

I have data in cell B1 : 103

I want to check whether value 103 comes in range 100, 102, 105, 110.

Here in the given case it has come, as value 105 appears which includes
103.

I need a formula to check when value 103 arrives or arrived in that range.

In given case it arrived at 105.

Please help me.

Thanks