-   -   wsNew.Name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295203-wsnew-name.html)

Allie

wsNew.Name

If I am using wsNew.Name= c.value in a macro, how do I change that to only use a certain number of characters...

ie

wsNew.Name= Left(c.value, 5) --- Which isn't right, but that's the idea of what I want to d

Thanks.

Juan Pablo González

wsNew.Name

Allie wrote:
hi

If I am using wsNew.Name= c.value in a macro, how do I change that
to only use a certain number of characters....

ie

wsNew.Name= Left(c.value, 5) --- Which isn't right, but that's the
idea of what I want to do

Thanks.

What's wrong with that Left() line ?

Juan Pablo González

Don Guillett[_4_]

wsNew.Name

Probably would help if you showed us more of the code.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Allie" wrote in message
hi

If I am using wsNew.Name= c.value in a macro, how do I change that to

only use a certain number of characters....

ie

wsNew.Name= Left(c.value, 5) --- Which isn't right, but that's the idea

of what I want to do

Thanks.