Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it Possible to add a Wave file to VBA

Hi
have a look at

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Tom wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, Is it possible to add a wave file to an Excel
Command Button on a userform? I tried to copy the code over from a
power point slide; however, it does not appear to be compatiable with
Excel.

Anyway, just trying to have fun with userforms, if it is not possible
not an issue, but if it is possible could someone let me know how.

Thank you,

Tom