Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA question - Copying Sheet from Workbook to another

Plz,

Which instruction I use to copy SheetX from Workbook A to Workbook B?

Thank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try something like

Workbooks("BookA.xls").Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy _
after:=Workbooks("BookB.xls").Worksheets("Sheet1")

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"ajliaks " wrote in
message ...
Plz,

Which instruction I use to copy SheetX from Workbook A to

Workbook B?

Thanks

---