Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Macro Help.....

Hi,
I am not sure if someone could help me in this....
I have a VB form in word with about 5 fields and when I submit it
need to know how to start a an Excel file and enter the data from th
text boxes on that form to the Excel sheet at the first empt
row.....Any Help on how to do this Will be Appriciated...
Thank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See my response in the other group.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"alihussain19 " wrote in
message ...
Hi,
I am not sure if someone could help me in this....
I have a VB form in word with about 5 fields and when I submit it I
need to know how to start a an Excel file and enter the data from the
text boxes on that form to the Excel sheet at the first empty
row.....Any Help on how to do this Will be Appriciated...
Thanks

---