Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Validation lists

Is it possible to get more than 8 viewable items on a
drop down list? I need to expand the viewable list. Any
thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
if you mean 'Data -Validation' listboxes AFAIK this setting can't be
changed

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Molly wrote:
Is it possible to get more than 8 viewable items on a
drop down list? I need to expand the viewable list. Any
thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use a combo box - you can set the displayed
rows to whatever you want

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

.