Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help required with placing command buttons in Excel

Hi,
I want to place command buttons in Excel adjacent to a row having som
values. The problem is that, I have made the application such that o
pressing the button, the number of rows beneath the row increases.
Similar, framework is used in the rows below. So, what happens is tha
as the rows increases the command button adjacent to that row stil
stays in the same position. I want to make the application such that a
the number of rows increases the button also shifts itself with tha
row.

Can I somehow associate the button with an row, either by the positio
property or by some other method?
Please help.

Regards,
Samee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click the button(s) in design mode - Format Control - Properties -
and select the appropriate option.

"sameerce " wrote in message
I want to place command buttons in Excel adjacent to a row having some
values. The problem is that, I have made the application such that on
pressing the button, the number of rows beneath the row increases.
Similar, framework is used in the rows below. So, what happens is that
as the rows increases the command button adjacent to that row still
stays in the same position. I want to make the application such that as
the number of rows increases the button also shifts itself with that
row.

Can I somehow associate the button with an row, either by the position
property or by some other method?
Please help.

Regards,
Sameer