Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Counting in ranged intervals

I'm working with a log that contains Outlook exchange data
on a minute basis. I would like to get the sum of the
data for every hour. For example, get the sum of data
from 8:00 am to 8:59 am, and from 9:00 am to 9:59 am, and
so on. Is this possible in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
if your time is in col. A and the values in col. B try
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000=TIME(9,0,0)),--(A1:A1000<TIME(10,0,0)),B1:B100
0)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel