Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object required - run time error 424.

Set rArea = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select range:", Type:=8)
Set rXValues = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select XValues:", Type:=8)
Set rYValues = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select YValues:", Type:=8)

It worked fine.
Now it reports the error in subject to me.
Sometime VBA crashes on the 1st instruction, sometime on the 2nd.

Thanks, Alex.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you click cancel, then you won't return a range and your set statement
will produce that error.

Harald Staff gave you some sample code in a previous post.

Tom Ogilvy

"devorivivere" wrote in message
Set rArea = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select range:", Type:=8)
Set rXValues = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select XValues:",

Type:=8)
Set rYValues = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select YValues:",

Type:=8)

It worked fine.
Now it reports the error in subject to me.
Sometime VBA crashes on the 1st instruction, sometime on the 2nd.

Thanks, Alex.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
y y is offline

I always selected the range with my mouse and the clicked OK.
I never closed the msgbox with the "X" at upright position.