Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Strings

I need to a bit of code that is going to be put in a loop that will
change the relative references to absolute references. The part of do
not know how to do is that I need it to only change to absolute if it
links to a specifically named sheet. That sheet may not always be in
the same order though sometimes it could be the first tab sometimes the
5th tab, etc.

Please help me if possible.

Thanks.